Game World - The Best Gaming Experie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Next Skill?
Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:46 am by Paela

» Stupid DSI's
Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:00 pm by MarkZ0R

» Pokemon Black & White revealed.
Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:10 am by MarkZ0R

» [Official Clan] iSkill - Do You? [Official Clan]
Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:52 am by MarkZ0R

» [ Trusted ] Urea Skilling [ Trusted ]
Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:12 am by MarkZ0R

» Pokemon Stadium
Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:02 am by MarkZ0R

» A new update
Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 am by MarkZ0R

» Warhammer 40,000: Sqaud Command
Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 am by MarkZ0R

» Halo 3 ODST Review
Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 am by MarkZ0R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Jackson
Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptyWilderness and Trade Limit I_voting_barWilderness and Trade Limit Empty 
Hayden
Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptyWilderness and Trade Limit I_voting_barWilderness and Trade Limit Empty 
Great
MarkZ0R
Jimmi
TheElement
Hax0rz
christian
Sam
Paela
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Donate To Game World

Wilderness and Trade Limit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson
Admin

Wilderness and Trade Limit Empty
PostSubject: Wilderness and Trade Limit   Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:58 am

Well, obviously many many around the world whom play RuneScape have been known to quit RuneScape because they removed the excellent pking they had. It was back in the days when players died, the opponent got everything they had on death, which made PKing fun.

Now days, you only get a random generated drop, when your opponent dies, making PKing a lot less fun.

JAGEX, the Owners and Developers of RuneScape, also added a new feature to RuneScape called the "Trade Limit", where you cannot trade over a certain amount that is very low, to another player. It all depends on your quest points, there more quest points you have, the more you can trade. Once traded the maximum you can trade, you have to wait another 15 minutes until you can trade that amount again.

By doing this, Jagex completely ruined their reputation, and many people quit RuneScape forcing Jagex to loose LOADS of money, since a lot of the people that quit were members, which costed a certain amount of money per month.

Personally, I think this was one of the biggest mistakes that Jagex could of ever made, with RuneScape.

Post what you think!
Back to top Go down
http://gameworld.tk
Great

Great

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness and Trade Limit   Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 am

lol yeah i quit when they added the GE
I was making like 100k every 30 minutes buying full ELE for 350k an selling 450k at varrock
then when the GE came, prices changed and people didnt buy it for 450k
Back to top Go down
http://4chan.org
Hayden

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness and Trade Limit   Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:59 am

Yeah I know it fucked it all up
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness and Trade Limit   Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 am

Ikr
Back to top Go down
MarkZ0R

MarkZ0R

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness and Trade Limit   Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Yeh, its fucked up completly eventaully every1 is going to quit, then they will LOOSE all their money..
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness and Trade Limit   Wilderness and Trade Limit EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 am

>:}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilderness and Trade Limit   Wilderness and Trade Limit Empty

Back to top Go down

Wilderness and Trade Limit
Page 1 of 1