Game World - The Best Gaming Experie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Next Skill?
The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:46 am by Paela

» Stupid DSI's
The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:00 pm by MarkZ0R

» Pokemon Black & White revealed.
The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:10 am by MarkZ0R

» [Official Clan] iSkill - Do You? [Official Clan]
The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:52 am by MarkZ0R

» [ Trusted ] Urea Skilling [ Trusted ]
The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:12 am by MarkZ0R

» Pokemon Stadium
The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:02 am by MarkZ0R

» A new update
The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 am by MarkZ0R

» Warhammer 40,000: Sqaud Command
The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 am by MarkZ0R

» Halo 3 ODST Review
The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 am by MarkZ0R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Jackson
The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptyThe New Skill - Dungeoneering I_voting_barThe New Skill - Dungeoneering Empty 
Hayden
The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptyThe New Skill - Dungeoneering I_voting_barThe New Skill - Dungeoneering Empty 
Great
MarkZ0R
Jimmi
TheElement
Hax0rz
christian
Sam
Paela
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Donate To Game World

The New Skill - Dungeoneering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson
Admin

The New Skill - Dungeoneering Empty
PostSubject: The New Skill - Dungeoneering   The New Skill - Dungeoneering EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:41 pm

Dungeoneering Skill!

"As my foot touched the first icy cobblestone, a sense of dread flowed through my already shivering limbs. I could feel a presence, powerful and malevolent, hidden in the darkness before me. Cautiously, I rounded the corner, and was hit by a blast of hot, sulphur-smelling air. There was a sound of cracking bone and gristle that turned my stomach. Then my eyes adjusted and I saw it: a hulking demon, sitting before a blood-spattered stone door and feasting on the bodies of my fallen brothers. It was in that moment, as I raised my axe and prepared to charge for vengeance or death, that I gave the place the name it now bears...the Dungeons of Daemonheim."

It’s out! The new skill is here and it’s available on free-to-play! You’ll receive all the equipment you need to train the skill when you arrive, so catch a boat to Daemonheim from behind the Al Kharid bank to start your new adventures!

Within each dungeon, the adventuring party is asked to solve puzzles and fight monsters, while using their skills to overcome the fiendish challenges that stand in their way. Use your skills to equip your party members, search for loot and keys and explore the floor until you find the epic boss monster at the end.

The environment contains hundreds of new objects, NPCs, rooms and locations covering an area more than 60 times the size of Falador – more than any single update ever has!

After adventuring (with a group of up to 4 other players), you’ll be able to access a wealth of new skill upgrades and reward items, including new weapons and armour for both the free and members’ game.

For information on the reward items, please click here:
http://www.runescape.com/l=0/kbase/guid/dungeoneering_rewards
Back to top Go down
http://gameworld.tk

The New Skill - Dungeoneering
Page 1 of 1