Game World - The Best Gaming Experie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Next Skill?
Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:46 am by Paela

» Stupid DSI's
Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:00 pm by MarkZ0R

» Pokemon Black & White revealed.
Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:10 am by MarkZ0R

» [Official Clan] iSkill - Do You? [Official Clan]
Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:52 am by MarkZ0R

» [ Trusted ] Urea Skilling [ Trusted ]
Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:12 am by MarkZ0R

» Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:02 am by MarkZ0R

» A new update
Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 am by MarkZ0R

» Warhammer 40,000: Sqaud Command
Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:56 am by MarkZ0R

» Halo 3 ODST Review
Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:37 am by MarkZ0R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Jackson
Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptyPokemon Black & White revealed. I_voting_barPokemon Black & White revealed. Empty 
Hayden
Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptyPokemon Black & White revealed. I_voting_barPokemon Black & White revealed. Empty 
Great
MarkZ0R
Jimmi
TheElement
Hax0rz
christian
Sam
Paela
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Donate To Game World

Pokemon Black & White revealed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkZ0R

MarkZ0R

Pokemon Black & White revealed. Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black & White revealed.   Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:09 am

Have you already collected them all? Well then, grab up your pokeball, because a fifth generation of Pokémon creatures comes your way from Nintendo! Now lets get started, I have been to the japanese website an this is all Coro Coro released for us to know at the moment but I am serching online for more details my next post will inculde pictures.

Nintendo and Pokemon Co. promised an update on Pokemon Black & White for the 15th. Expectedly, a part of that update came out in advance through the usual source for Pokemon info, Japan's Coro Coro Comics.

The weekly comic magazine shared first screens on the fifth generation Pokemon title. The big surprise from the screenshots is that the game appears to have switched to full 3D backdrops (that's 3D as in polygonal 3D -- not the 3D that you'll see on the 3DS). The screens show fields, dungeons and towns from a 3/4 overhead perspective, with sprite-based characters on 3D backgrounds.

It looks like the switch to 3D may have an effect on gameplay. The magazine states that the game's main town is full of high rising buildings. Perhaps there will be a more vertical component to the game this time around?

Outside of the high rising buildings, the magazine mentions some new features for your Pokemon Center base of operations. You'll find additional shops outside of just the standard reception desk.

The magazine only shared one battle pic, showing newcomer Pokemon Zoroark (evolved form of newcomer Zorua) in the heat of battle. The screen shows the action from behind Zorua's back, with his rival visible in the distance (we couldn't quite make out who that rival was). It looks similar to past Pokemon battle systems, although the camera looks like it's been brought closer to Zoroark.

Unfortunately, the magazine did not provide actual combat details. It did list "more heated battles" as one of the evolutions for the game, though.

Coro Coro Comic previews are usually light on the details, so we can probably expect more specific information to come with the April 15 update at the Japanese official site. This will presumably include first official screenshots.

Will it include video footage as well? That may be reserved for a television debut. This week's episode of Pokemon Sunday had a short update on Black & White. It consisted of just the information that was revealed last week -- the Black & White name and the Fall Japanese release period. However, it also promised debut video footage for next week's episode.

If you have access to Japanese television (there are ways to watch live even from overseas -- search for "Keyhole TV"), tune in early morning Sunday for what will presumably be first video footage of Pokemon generation 5. Or, just wait a few minutes for a high quality version of the footage to leak online.

[Pictures]
Pictures of two Pokemon that will be released in the future game Pokemon Black, and Pokemon White

Zorua
Pokemon Black & White revealed. Zorua

Zoroark
Pokemon Black & White revealed. Zoroark-pokemon-of-fifth-generation-artwork
Back to top Go down
MarkZ0R

MarkZ0R

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White revealed.   Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:18 am

More updates are here I would like to thank my friends from IGN with SOME of theese details, so her you are my friends.

From Diamond & Pearl to... Black & White! The names for the upcoming generation five Pokemon titles were revealed in Japan earlier today. The next major Pokemon titles will be named Pokemon Black and Pokemon White.

In addition to the names, Nintendo provided a time frame for the Japanese releases. Previously scheduled for some time in 2010, the games are now set for a more specific Fall 2010.

This is just for Japan, of course. The international releases for Pokemon games tend to trail a bit.

First announced in late January for the DS, little has been revealed on the new Pokemon games. Nintendo has thus far introduced us to two new Pokemon creatures, Zorua and advanced form Zoroark.

More info (and hopefully some actual screenshots!) could be coming shortly.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White revealed.   Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:13 am

Great job Mark.
Back to top Go down
http://gameworld.tk
MarkZ0R

MarkZ0R

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White revealed.   Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:27 am

Thanks Jackson, more information will be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
MarkZ0R

MarkZ0R

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White revealed.   Pokemon Black & White revealed. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:10 am

the Legendary Beasts to be given in Japan this summer are to hold a special secret. Due to our knowledge of HeartGold & SoulSilver, we concluded that this was in Pokémon Black & White. The pre-ordering for tickets for the movie began today in Japan and yaminokame got his hands on his. With the tickets came a pamphlet that stated that the legendary beasts do unlock something within Pokémon Black and Pokémon White. What they unlock is still unknown, but this does confirm that Pokémon Black and White will be compatible for trade in some way with Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver. Whether this will be similar to the Pal Park in those games or the Time Machine method from Gold, Silver & Crystal remains to be seen. We'll post more information as and when it comes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White revealed.   Pokemon Black & White revealed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black & White revealed.
Page 1 of 1